wilt-edjoy.blogspot.com
" i'm special & i know that"

xoxo's

Thursday, October 14, 2010 @ 3:43 PM



Yeahh, I totally agree to that. :/
Today's Amaths and Physics exams didn't went well.
I screwed up alot, basically, alot of my subjects for this EOYs.
Eventhough I've work my heart out for it.
I guessed I'm not getting the Blackberry Bold 9700 that I wanted. :/

Anyways, there's still the bright side ! :D
My exams are ending tomorrow !
which means I'm free !
Free of Stress, Free of burning midnight-oil ! :DDD
Thinking of it makes me happy,
what passed have passed, I just got to work even harder next time :x
Lovezxc,

Tumblring~

lovequotesrus:  Photo Courtesy: littlemissgracean


lovequotesrus:  Photo Courtesy: where-the-heart-is

lovequotesrus:  Photo Courtesy: mixep

andreaapaulaa:  :-bd

lovequotesrus:  Photo Courtesy: letseatburgers

imgfave:  ★ discovered on imgfave.com (social image bookmarking)


lovequotesrus:  Photo Courtesy: bluquote

(via bemysuperhero)

(via bemysuperhero)

(via bemysuperhero)


DISCLAIMER; not my property. Copyrighted of others'. :)
Enjoy ~ <3

Labels: , , ,




Chewenru

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2010 - wilt-edjoy.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info